1. Three words to best describe me…
Loyal, kind, and compassionate.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Knowledge is learning something every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
4. What’s the greatest challenge you have had to overcome in your life thus far?
Becoming a single parent.
5. What’s the one thing you cannot resist?
6. What’s your biggest phobia?
7. Where is your favorite place to be?
8. What’s your favorite thing to do?
Making memories with my children.
9. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Never be afraid to fail or make a mistake.
10. What is your dream vacation?
11. How do you define success?
Success is truly balancing work & personal life.
12. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
Oh, the places you’ll go! Dr. Seuss
13. Tell us something about you that might surprise us.
I had a migraine for 5 months straight that led to having brain surgery for Chiari Malformation.
14. What was the first concert you attended?
Sugar Ray, Run DMC and Orgy at UofMD (MTV Campus Invasion) 1999
15. Favorite line from a movie.
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while. You could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
16. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
17. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
18. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
Penguin – the flightless birds have it all figured out. They build a support network where they communicate effectively, express love/faithful, smile often, and argue fairly never holding a grudge.
19. What is one item on your bucket list?
RV across the country for a year.
18. What was your most memorable job before working at Bethesda Physiocare?
Swimming Pool Facility Manager